Want to export a Cobberdog to the Cayman Islands?
We can help with exporting your Australian Cobberdog to the Cayman Island. We organise all export and import documents required for travel, as well as arranging travel from our house to Grand Cayman Airport. All you need to do is collect your puppy from the airport and settle any custom tax or National charges.
We understand choosing a puppy from another country can be a real worry so we hope we can make the process as easy and reassuring as possible. We have exported many dogs to Grand Cayman in the past and have families already on our waiting list ready for their puppy to arrive.
We can make the process as simple as possible, so the only hard bit for you is the waiting!
• Puppy must receive a rabies vaccination at 12 weeks old
• 30 days after the rabies vaccination, a blood sample is taken to determine the level of rabies antibody. In order to pass the blood test, a level greater than 0.5IU/ml is required
• An Export Health Certificate must be completed by an Official Veterinarian within 14 days of travel (also referred to as a DEFRA document)
• A Treatment for ticks and tapeworm must be administered prior to travel within 14 days of travel
• An import permit is required
•. Puppies are a minimum of 19 weeks old at time of travel due to the rules and regulations above
The approximate shipping costs to Grand Cayman are £2800 This includes: Rabies vaccination, EHC, Import permit, Pre-travel check including parasite treatments, travel crate, courier to London airport and Flight.
**It does NOT include any customs or National charges at Grand Cayman airport**