Want to export a Cobberdog to Hong Kong?
Exporting your Australian Cobberdog to Hong Kong is relatively straight forward. We organise all export and import documents required for travel, as well as arranging travel from our house to yours.
We understand choosing a puppy from another country can be a real worry so we hope we can make the process as easy and reassuring as possible. We have exported many dogs to Hong Kong in the past and have families currently on our waiting list ready for their puppy.
We aim to make the process as simple as possible, so the only hard bit for you is the waiting!
• Puppy must be a minimum of 10 weeks old
• There must be a 14 day wait after vaccinations for Canine Distemper, Infectious Hepatitis and Canine Parvovirus*
• Puppies do NOT require a rabies vaccine to enter Hong Kong, but as local regulations require a rabies vaccination over a certain age this can be done once puppy reaches 3 calendar months if they are staying for training
• Puppy must have a pre-flight health check
• An Export Health Certificate (EHC) must be completed by an Official Veterinarian within 14 days of travel (also referred to as a DEFRA document)
• An additional document must be provided stating the animal is over 60 days, has resided at the place of birth until the export and is not pregnant if female
• An import permit is required
(*We alter our vaccination schedule to incorporate this if a puppy is reserved prior to 8 weeks old. If not, we will be able to advise the earliest date they can travel)
The approximate shipping costs to Hong Kong are £2500. This includes: EHC, Import permit, Pre-travel check including derogations, travel crate, courier to London airport, Flight and delivery to residence.