Want to export a Cobberdog to Singapore?
We can help with exporting your Australian Cobberdog to Singapore. We organise all export and import documents required for travel, as well as arranging travel from our house to yours.
We understand choosing a puppy from another country can be a real worry so we hope we can make the process as easy and reassuring as possible. We have exported many dogs to Singapore in the past and have families already on our waiting list ready for their puppy to arrive.
We can make the process as simple as possible, so the only hard bit for you is the waiting!
• Puppy must be a minimum of 12 weeks to travel
• A rabies vaccination is NOT required
• An Export Health Certificate must be completed by an Official Veterinarian (also referred to as a DEFRA document)
• A Treatment for ticks and tapeworm must be administered prior to travel
• An import permit is required
The approximate shipping costs to Singapore are £2300 This includes: EHC, Import permit, Pre-travel check including parasite treatments, travel crate, courier to London airport, Flight and delivery to residence.